Popup notifications / alerts upper right, where are they?

JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2017

So i had some popups pop up the upper right hand corner on login. These are the type that tell you if your license expires or something else is wrong and needs your attention. There was something poping up about URL being wrong or something, however i clicked the X and it never came back.

Where are these popups located on the site? i looked in like every menu and i cant find the location of the historical popups that i may have closed, intentionally or otherwise. There should be a list of them somewhere? i even ran the integrity checker and it didnt re-trigger them. Searched the forums and no one has asked this before that i can tell. What are these alerts called? where are they stored in some list somewhere?

I want to go back and look at an alert i closed basically.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2017

They are at http://DOMAIN.COM/plugins/servlet/troubleshooting/view?source=notification&healthCheck=baseUrlHealthCheck

administration -> system  -> system support -> troubleshooting and support tools -> Instance health

Suggest an answer