Pop up screen before login to Jira /Confluence Edited

Hello,

This is critical for us to know whether we have such possibility to create

1. A pop up screen/Window in JIRA so that user's can read and accept(by clicking accept) data protection agreement before login in to JIRA and record of this should be kept.

2. Other users who did not read and accept data protection agreement before should be prompted to read and accept this agreement on their next login.

Please any information on how to go about this would be very useful.

Thanks,

Best regards,

1 answer

0 votes

Hi, you can modify the login page itself with the disclaimer.

The instructions are:  https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf58/customising-the-login-page-771892734.html

If you're using a 3rd party saml provider such as Okta, you'd want to review their documentation on the login screen they provide.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, i   need possibility for Jira  also  for confluence i  found a term of use plugin.

best regards,

Thomas

Cool deal.  Jira is a little more complex to modify as well.    Instructions are:   https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-customize-the-login-gadget-225122084.html

These modifications you have to typically redo when you upgrade your applications as they get over written.  When upgrading Jira you do get warned that you have modifications that it's about to undo.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,755 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot