Pie Chart by Resolver

Cheyenne Bryant April 30, 2013

I can create a pie chart by assignee, I can create a pie chart by resolved -- but I cannot create a pie chart (or okay, really ANY kind of metric at this point) to show who resolved what issues in the past 30 days. Our workflow does not have the same assignee for the resolved status as the closed status, it automatically flips to "unassigned" on resolution.

JQL: project = MyProject AND resolved >= -30d AND status was Resolved by "some_user"

At the moment I have a horrid dashboard with several individual search results, so each user has their own little section instead of a nice chart or graph with names and resolved numbers by them.

Does anyone know of a way to do this? Buying a plugin to extend the capability of a product I've already plunked thousands of dollars down on is not an acceptable answer.

I was thinking about creating a custom field which is auto-populated when the status is transitioned to "resolved" but that won't capture the past 30 days, and I don't want to manually populate it in the meantime.

2 answers

1 vote
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2013

Hi Cheyenne, what if you don't change the assignee once the issue is resolved? That way, if the assignee is the user that has resolved the issue you could use that field to make the Pie Chart.

If in the Closed Status it's assigned to some other person you can use a Post Function there to assign the issue again the last member of the role that resolves the issue, that way you will keep the assignee as the resolver.

Hope this helps.

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2013

How about if you capture the last resolved user in a custom field and then use the following filter in pie chart?

project = MyProject AND resolved >= -30d

The pie chart will use the custom field as statistics type.

Suggest an answer