Pie Chart Gadget Colors not useful

Corinne Stolz Akeret October 4, 2017

Hi all

I use a pie chart gadget for my defects in the dashboard (by priority).

The colours cannot be changed what is okay, but it should not show the critical in green. Rather it should show critical in red.

Is there a possibility to adapt this?

2 answers

2 votes
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2020

Hi @Corinne Stolz Akeret ,

It is now possible to change the colors of pie charts on Jira Dashboards using our app Custom Charts for Jira.

There are multiple chart types to choose from and other customizations available including ordering and colors.

You can check it out right now on our free interactive app playground.

Custom_Charts_for_Jira_Pie Chart Colors.png

There's also Custom Jira Charts for Confluence which has identical features for creating professional charts in Confluence.

I hope that helps with your query.

Thanks,

Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

IF you have access to he Jira source code, this gadget is in it, and you can pretty much take 99% of it and compile it into a gadget with a more suitable colour regime.

Corinne Stolz Akeret October 4, 2017

Unfortunately I do not have access to the source code

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017

I'm afraid you'll need to find or write your own then.

Suggest an answer