Period key press shows inside input field for quick operations

Jay Gaal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 30, 2020

Has anyone else noticed that quick operations popup box in Jira now places the "." inside the search input field? This is super annoying now because I have to remember to backspace the "." before searching the thing I want to do. Many of my teams use this as a quick way to log time on their stories and wanted to know if there is a fix on the way? Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Hi Jay - Yes, it's very annoying. I have submitted a bug to Atlassian. 

Jay Gaal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 31, 2020

Thanks, John! You're my most favorite person today 🙌

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Hahaha - thanks for that.  :-)

I will let you know what come of it. 

Like Jay Gaal likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2020

Hey Jay - Just a quick update. I indeed opened a support ticket with them that they are still working. They were able to reproduce it in certain instances, but are having a problem getting to the source of why it is happening. But it is being actively worked. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events