Pending Status

Liz Goodwill March 29, 2018

How can I add more "Pending Reasons".

What setting should I configure?

4 answers

1 vote
Aldis Kešāns December 29, 2020

Hi,
Open Custom Fields. Find Pending reason. Click on 3 dots un select "Contexts and default value".  And there under "Default Configuration Scheme for Pending reason" You will be able to add more pending reasons. 

1 vote
Michaël Monserrat April 23, 2020

Hello,

The values are in a custom field called : Pending reason

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2018

You are going to need to give us more context.  Jira field options?  Status?  Post it notes in your house?

pending.PNGToo few options when a ticket is pending.  I need to add more reasons such as: waiting on user etc

Matthew Pantel February 20, 2019

If I am understanding properly, there should be a default status for waiting for customer already created within the Jira Settings screen. So instead of using Pending, use Waiting on customer. You can also edit these issue statuses to customize them for your organization, but if I am misunderstanding, please disregard lolwaiting for customer.PNG

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2018

Hey Liz, 

If you are referring to adding more statuses to JIRA, you need to modify the statuses and the workflows. It's not clear to me if you are using Cloud or server. 

Here is some documentation that may be able to help https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/workflows-939938674.html

I am using the Cloud

pending.PNGThere are too few of them.  I need to add more

Suggest an answer