Payment get from product owner by payoneer

Yuriy Nakonechnyy December 15, 2017

Hello, I have a question, we start the first project in Jira and also have the product owner.  For this project, we will make lots of tasks and is it possible to add payment method (Example Payoneer) for the task which is done.

for example First task: hire developer.

and when this task would be done product owner will approve it and send the amount of money to our account

is it possible, I know that there is such option in Trello? 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

I don't think Trello supports the level of customisation you'd need to do "payment approve and collect payment"

What about Jira, it supports any payment ? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

It's got more options to add things to it, so you could probably write something to do it. 

I don' get the idea.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2017

You'll need to build a process, and then implement a workflow for it in Jira (Trello probably is not structured enough to allow the complexities you need).  As part of the workflow, you'd want to write code to ask for money and maybe confirm it arrives.

Suggest an answer