PDF creator for invoice management

Hi,

I am looking for automated PDF creator to handle invoices, for hosting with Jira on Cloud, I only found for hosting on own server (which I might do later). Please see attached image. 

Is it possible to create good looking invoices. I must now manually create my invoices, but I would love to manage invoices in Jira instead as I can see that making my life much easier. Just want to edit some fields.

I looked at Invoice Management and it was also only for Server. I will later move to Windows Azure server and might host the Jira application myself with the help of web developers but Im kind of new and trying to setup everything right.

Anyhow my idea was to have invoice created and sent on certain transition. I have Automation for Jira which might come in handy.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

The image. From In Review to Invoice Sent my goal is to have it send the invoice to client email specified in the issue, one of the fields.Skärmavbild 2017-10-16 kl. 14.42.14.png

This widget could not be displayed.

PDF View Plugin can solve this and it can automated in multiple ways (via PDF Automation or programming against its API). This is, at the moment, not available for cloud, but we are already working on it.

Vote and follow this topic for updates: https://midori.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/229990048-JIRA-PDF-View-Plugin-for-JIRA-Cloud 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

71 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you