Our Cloud Jira instance is down for the last about 12 hours.

Leonid Danilenko April 5, 2022

Our Cloud Jira instance is down for the last about 12 hours. Support is inaccessible, we can't continue our business operations. Jira Support - please contact us immediately because we can't tolerate such long downtime.  

5 answers

3 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2022

Hi @Leonid Danilenko 

First thing, I am just another customer and not with the support team...

There appears to be a larger scale outage for several hours, and you can follow the status/get alerts on it here: 

https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/

Kind regards,
Bill

1 vote
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

Hello, We're sorry you've been impacted by this incident. We have sent email communications to all affected customers which provide further details of the incident as well as a link for live status updates. Reach out to us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact if you have any questions or concerns.

Additionally, we’re checking and validating anyone who has posted in Community to report their site has been impacted and we are creating a support request on their behalf. If you’re unsure if an issue has been created for your site we suggest reaching out to your site admins or technical contacts.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

1 vote
Sam Ajami April 5, 2022

Same here. Went down around 10:00 CET / 08:00 UTC, still not up, and it's been soon 12 hours.

I really need to dig down into the SLA's. This is not cool.

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2022

Hello,
We apologize for the length of this ongoing incident and for not being more proactive in our communication with you. We understand how mission-critical our products are for you and want to make sure we are relaying the most accurate information possible.

While we really want to get in front of you live to answer your questions, we are prioritizing getting customers up and running first and foremost. We will host an AMA (Ask Me Anything) after we get all of our customers fully restored.

In the meantime, please add your questions here and we will respond as quickly and transparently as we can. Some questions may not be answered until we do an official PIR, but we will let you know that and answer as much as we can now.

Our Chief Technology Officer Sri Viswanath has posted a blog about this incident with more background and details, and our team is working around the clock to move through the various stages for restoration.

We are working 24/7 to restore your service. Thank you to those who have been sharing all the information you know from your support requests. Thank you for being open, honest, and caring for your fellow Community members. This speaks a lot about what makes Community a special place.

Lastly, if you're unsure if a support request was raised on your behalf, please let me know, and I will personally check. My team and I went through all Community posts related to this incident to ensure everyone's site had a support request.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

0 votes
Nathan April 6, 2022

Any update? 36 hours of outage....

Suggest an answer