Order on kanban board using swimlanes.

Eran Malovany July 24, 2019

HI, 

we are using a kanban development board with swimlanes for epics. i would like to change the order of the epics on that board, in case something with higher priority is getting into the board. the order is currently based on the epic order, is there any way to do so? (it might be that epics are not at the same status)

Thanks in advanced

Eran M.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2019

Hi Eran,

You can create other board which shows epics and reorder them there. The changes will be shown on your first board.

Eran Malovany July 24, 2019

Thanks Aleksandr! that what i was thinking on, i thought there is a different way other than creating a new epic board to order it

thanks

Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2019

The other way is to temporary edit the current board to show epics, rank them and revert swimlanes back.

Suggest an answer