Critical

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

I don't think something like that comes directly out of the box.

You could of course use a bidimensional stats gadget in some dashboard but that would return the agregated results for the configured filter, it wouldn't segregate results by day.

I suggest one of the following:

• If this is just a one time check, use the gadget. Create one filter for each day you need to check and that's it. 
  • If you need that information going forward, then you might want to try out something like BETTER PDF EXPORTER (i think there are more available plugins/apps of the sort but that's the only one I've personaly tried out). Basically with this you could create your own template for a report, lets say that weekly you receive in your email a pdf with that information for each day of the week. It is rather convenient but it implies messing around with velocity templates (not difficult at all but if you have never seen something similar you might need some time to get it).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events