OnDemand - remove options from Business Impact field

Peter Lowe October 22, 2013

We are testing out Jira OnDemand with the Service Desk. How can I remove some of the options from the Business Impact field?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2013

It's not a custom field, it's part of the standard "Fault" template when reporting an issue.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2013

If so, it has to be mapped to a custom field or a system field in the back end. Can you check the mappings in the template?

Forgive my ignorance here, but how do I check the mappings in the template?

And, if I need to map it to a custom field, how can I do that?

Feel free to point me in the direction of something I should read about this. I thought it would be as simple as removing or disabling the current options listed for that field.

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

Can you check this? I will look at the "Edit Form" here.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Customer+Portal#CustomerPortal-SettingupanewCustomerPortal

I do not have SD up and running and so not 100% sure.

Unfortunately that page doesn't help. Thanks though.

Suggest an answer