[OnDemand] Add conditional steps in jira workflow

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

Hi

In Jira workflow, we need to add Business Review step for New features/story issues type only and not for the bug issue type.

Its transition can be review, approved review and reject review.

I found in documentation as below, it mentioned to add plugin to support condition. But in On demand, no support for adding jira plugin:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-conditions

Please suggest me way to setup the things.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2012

Thanks for the comments.

I just found, I need to assign relative issue type in scheme instead of keep all unassigned issue type.

so, gets filter for all other steps.

Thank You.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2012

There are some "conditions" available in OnDemand, it's still got the standard off-the-shelf ones.

But you can't add more. You will need to work with the ones you have available.

I'm not really sure what the question is here - your statement of what you're trying to do is covered by the "editing workflow" documentation, which you've already mentioned. So you need to edit the workflow to match your process, and apply conditions as you require (limited to the standard ones in Jira). Not really sure what else we can tell you here.

Suggest an answer