On the roadmap displays an incorrect date indicator line

Manuel Fallas May 31, 2020

Hi, I´m working on roadmap.  Today is 31 of may but the orange vertical date indicator line display that today is 1 of april.  I have a correct GMT time on configuration.  Thank you for any help about it.Sin título.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

I've discovered in JAC there was a bug reported about this, but we weren't able to replicate it:

• JSWCLOUD-17540 Next-gen projects: The date indicator line on the roadmap displays an incorrect date when using a different timezone

I'd like for us to get more details on this, so I'm going to create a support ticket for you right now so we can look into that for you.

Have a look at your email in a bit for the case number!

Shannon

Manuel Fallas June 2, 2020

Thank Shannon now it is working properly.

jfuentes August 31, 2020

I am having the same issue

Manuel Tozy Carazo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2022

It seems it breaks each 31st.

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Manuel Fallas

Is that 1st April or 1st May?

I gave this a test on our environment by changing my timezone on my laptop from Australia to USA - and you're right, it appears to show 1st May rather than 31st May, even if I change our default timezone to match.

If you hover over the orange line, does it give the date of 05/01/2020 for you?

Ste

Thanks for the answer.

That is 1st May.

And when I hover the orange line I get 05/01/2020.  As you can see display: "Today: 2020/05/01" that is of course incorrect.

TIME.jpg

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Manuel Fallas 

Looks like a bug to me.

Best to raise bugs via JAC - https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa - I've also shared it though so hopefully I can get some more specific information in case another bug covers this!

I'll let you know if I get more info.

Ste

Like Shannon S likes this

Thanks !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin