On the roadmap displays an incorrect date indicator line

Manuel Fallas May 31, 2020

Hi, I´m working on roadmap.  Today is 31 of may but the orange vertical date indicator line display that today is 1 of april.  I have a correct GMT time on configuration.  Thank you for any help about it.Sin título.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

I've discovered in JAC there was a bug reported about this, but we weren't able to replicate it:

• JSWCLOUD-17540 Next-gen projects: The date indicator line on the roadmap displays an incorrect date when using a different timezone

I'd like for us to get more details on this, so I'm going to create a support ticket for you right now so we can look into that for you.

Have a look at your email in a bit for the case number!

Shannon

Manuel Fallas June 2, 2020

Thank Shannon now it is working properly.

jfuentes August 31, 2020

I am having the same issue

Manuel Tozy Carazo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2022

It seems it breaks each 31st.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Manuel Fallas

Is that 1st April or 1st May?

I gave this a test on our environment by changing my timezone on my laptop from Australia to USA - and you're right, it appears to show 1st May rather than 31st May, even if I change our default timezone to match.

If you hover over the orange line, does it give the date of 05/01/2020 for you?

Ste

Thanks for the answer.

That is 1st May.

And when I hover the orange line I get 05/01/2020.  As you can see display: "Today: 2020/05/01" that is of course incorrect.

TIME.jpg

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Manuel Fallas 

Looks like a bug to me.

Best to raise bugs via JAC - https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa - I've also shared it though so hopefully I can get some more specific information in case another bug covers this!

I'll let you know if I get more info.

Ste

Like Shannon S likes this

Thanks !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin