On Jira Cloud all unreleased Versions have changed status to "DE-RELEASED".

Lee Barr November 22, 2018

On Jira Cloud all unreleased Versions have changed status to "DE-RELEASED" which doesn't exist anywhere in the Jira documentation as a valid Status.

It's happened to every project that I've checked across our organisation. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2018

Hi Lee,

I've tested here and De-Released only shows if changing the profile language to English(UK). If you change it to English(US) it will show Unreleased again.

Regards,
Angélica

Lee Barr November 26, 2018

How bizarre! That's for that Angelica.

Although it's unlikely we'll be changing language to US English as we're based in London :-)

Lee

Tony Waters November 27, 2018

Why the change to 'de-released' for English UK?  that's not a word.  'Unreleased' is the correct UK English term

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2018

Hi @Lee Barr and @Tony Waters,

Thank you for your feedback.
I've created a ticket on translation.atlassian.net, but I wasn't able to share the ticket with you, so I also created a public bug:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRANS-2607
You can click on vote and watch to receive updates about the bug. I also added as an internal comment the other ticket that I opened. 

If you see any other error on a translation, please feel free to report on translation.atlassian.net.
Once I receive an updated on the ticket, I'll let you know.

Regards,
Angélica

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
December 3, 2018

Hi @Lee Barr and @Tony Waters,

I've just tested and it's showing "Unreleased" now.
Can you please check the Releases' page and let us know if it working for you?

Regards,
Angélica

Tony Waters December 3, 2018

Yes, this is working for us now. Thanks for the prompt fix.

Regards

Tony

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer