Notification schemes in next-gen project

DK November 21, 2018

We have a next-gen project (agility) and we get way too many emails from jira(after every small change in a task). How can i configure which users get notifications for what in such next-gen project?

Thanks

6 answers

3 votes
ilan_sweetch_com July 10, 2019

Any news here ?

3 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2018

Hello,

It is not available yet. You can follow this ticket:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17157

Dayong Wang August 6, 2020

Managing notification feature is available. 

1 vote
Carlos Tolosa January 15, 2020

Hi everyone!!

Is there any news here? This is a very critical functionality as my Inbox gets full of Jira's notifications.

As a workaround I managed to create several filters in Gmail for letting through, deleting, forwarding, or archiving each email depending on the content of the notification by applying my own rules as Jira is supposed to do it.

1 vote
Ivo Kolev October 24, 2019

that takes forever, I need a custom notification scheme on next-gen projects.

Or at least a work-around for the time being. Can someone please suggest one till feature is available?

0 votes
ilan_sweetch_com February 16, 2020

just create a role in your mail to automatically redirect all Jira emails to a specific folder

pro: the noise will be muted...

con: you will be needed to specifically look for the emails & dig to look for what relevant & what less

Emil Maintz February 16, 2020

Thank you

0 votes
Emil Maintz February 14, 2020

What is the status on this?

Suggest an answer