Not receiving emails after loosing email alliasses

Theun June 25, 2021

Greetings,

A few weeks (or months) ago we switched our office365 provider and during the switch all of our email accounts lost their .nl alliasses and were only reachable under our .com email account.

Most of our jira accounts have been made using a .nl account name.

I'm assuming that our accounts are now on a block/bounce list and i'm searching for a way to fix this.

Edit:

Stupid me obviously forgot to mention that we reinstated the .nl accounts and are now reachable again, but we still lack the emails from jira.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2021

This sounds something that could be caused by a block - have you already seen your site administrator in order to check if they have raised a request with Atlassian?

This is one kind of questions that rarely can be diagnosed from within Community, I am afraid.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2021

It's not about a list of blocked accounts, you've switched off the .nl aliases on your end, so the emails are being sent to inboxes that no longer exist.

Theun June 26, 2021

Stupid me obviously forgot to mention that we reinstated the .nl accounts and are now reachable again, but we still lack the emails from jira.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events