Not getting email notifications for ticket comments

Hezron Llanes January 14, 2020

Hi. The organization has been experiencing issues with JIRA SD. Emails are getting through whenever the ticket is initially raised and when it is in resolved status but every ticket comment that is shared with the customer is not being received. Can someone advise? Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Per Löfgren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2020

If you are using the default rules then make sure the request type is filled out on the issue type. 

0 votes
Merve Nur Bas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2020

Hi @Hezron Llanes

does your notification scheme has got the event "Issue commented" allocated to an instance (e.g. role, group)

I would check there first. 

My best

Merve

Hezron Llanes January 20, 2020

Hi @Merve Nur Bas 

Yes it has. Please take note that the issues just started a few weeks ago. All customers are receiving ticket comments and updates via email before. I just don't know what happened why it became like this. 

Suggest an answer