It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Not all epic links showing in dropdown list, anyone else have this issue?

Not all my epics are showing in the dropdown list. I confirmed the epic I am looking for is Open. I compared it to those that are showing and nothing seems different.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, any advice on how to get them all to populate the list?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Anna Oei,

Have you checked the filter configuration of the Board, is some JQL statements excluding this part of Epic?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-a-board-764477974.html

@Ollie Guan {Ctrip},

I didn't and will. But I doubt that it would make a difference. 

I should've been more clear. When I create a new JIRA ticket, I attempt to add an Epic Link. Most epics show in the epic but there are a few that won't show in the dropdown list. When comparing an epic that shows versus doesn't show, there are no visible differences in the two JIRA tickets.

I am having the same issue. I try to create a technical story and when I choose the epic to link to the drop down list shows most of the epics but not all.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

261 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you