Not All status are showing in Kanban board

Meech September 24, 2013

Hi, i've a problem where some of the issue type/ case status is not show in the kanban. Ive the correct filter that show everything correctly in Issue navigator but when i assign the filter to Kanban board, some of the status is drop out.

Please help/advice how to resolve this.

br,

Michelle

4 answers

0 votes
Frank Yu July 3, 2018

My experienced the similar things. The reason was that I changed the statuses in my workflow, the old tickets with inconsistent statues. My workaround was to delete the existing board, and create new board. After that, all latest statuses showed in the new board.

0 votes
Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2017

See also: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-11623.  Coleen Adams suggested adding the issue types to the filter, which worked  around the problem we were having.

0 votes
Meech October 1, 2013

Hi please find the Filter tab screenshot:

0 votes
Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2013

Hey Michelle, there are couple of place to check out the configuration as you can see in this KB article(it covers both scrum and kanban): https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+GreenHopper+Rapid+Boards

If you mentioned the filter is correct, did you check out your column mapping in the Kanban Board settings whether all the status has mapped to the columns?

Meech September 24, 2013

Hi, some of the status is not shown in the board column setting at all. e.g the status show in the saved filter but it's not in the column setting.

Like Anton Litvinov likes this
Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2013

Interesting, that should be the reason why some issues are not showing as the status are not mapped to the columns. Do you mind to provide some screenshots on the board filter settings, issue navigator result as well as the board column settings over here?

If some confidential issues are concern, I would suggest to raise a support request over at https://support.atlassian.com so the support team can further assist you on this matter. ;)

Meech September 26, 2013

Hi thanks for your reply.

here are the screenshots:

Sc. from issue navigator

Sc. from the board: if you see here, the status "Not Groomed" is not available on the unmapped statuses

Teck-En
Atlassian Team
September 30, 2013

I just edited your answers to be comments. Anyway, the image seems doesn't rendered, did you uploaded the image to the comment?

Meech September 30, 2013

Hi, Yep i attached the screenshot there but it went missing after i click comment. Hopefully this time work. :)

this his the sc of issue navigator, however Not groomed cases has been moved to another status today and here is another screenshot with the same problem "In Progress"

And here is the sc of the board where "In Progress" status is not in both map and unmapped:

Teck-En
Atlassian Team
September 30, 2013

From the screenshots, indeed the in progress status was missing from the column settings which explained why some issues are not shown in the work mode.

Can you attach another screenshot on the filter tab of the board configuration? It will allows us to see what filter query are mapped to the board as well.

Meech October 1, 2013

Hi , here is the filter screenshot.

Meech October 1, 2013

Hi here is the filter tab screenshot

Suggest an answer