NoClassDefFoundError while using agile JiraSoftwareFeature in Scriptrunner REST Endpoint

sanna November 23, 2016

hi,

Here's my code. I put the code into a groovy file not inline.

I got a JiraSoftwareFeature  NoClassDefFoundError .

someone can help? 

JIRA version:7.1.2

scriptrunner version:4.3.1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

import .....

@WithPlugin("com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira")

@JiraAgileBean

JiraSoftwareFeatureService jiraSoftwareFeatureService

@BaseScript CustomEndpointDelegate delegate

doSomething(httpMethod: “GET", groups: ["jira-administrators"]) { MultivaluedMap queryParams, String body ->

def enabled = jiraSoftwareFeatureService.isFeatureEnabled(JiraSoftwareFeature.PARALLEL_SPRINTS)

return Response.ok(new JsonBuilder([abc : enabled]).toString()).build()

}

4 answers

0 votes
sanna December 7, 2016

Greenhopper is a bundled plugin in JIRA 7.1.2, and version is 7.1.20.

0 votes
Jonny Carter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2016

I can't find the class com.atlassian.greenhopper.features.JiraSoftwareFeature, even in the JIRA Software source. I can find a JiraAgileFeatures class in the same package in the API docs (https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-software/6.7.12/com/atlassian/greenhopper/features/package-summary.html), but I'm not sure that's what you need.

Based on the enum property you're after (PARALLEL_SPRINTS), I think you want is https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-software/6.7.12/com/pyxis/greenhopper/jira/configurations/BetaFeatures.html

I also can't seem to find any documentation for a JiraSoftwareFeatureService. That's probably just because parallel sprints is still in labs; the API is probably changing rapidly, and I just need a particular version of the source. Did you have another base you were working from to help you divine the API needed for parallel sprints?

0 votes
sanna December 1, 2016

hi, Jonny Carter. Thanks in advance.

I'm sure that I imported all the classes as possible as I can.

My imports :

----------------------------------

import com.atlassian.greenhopper.features.JiraSoftwareFeature

import com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.configuration.JiraSoftwareFeatureService

import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.customisers.JiraAgileBean

import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.customisers.WithPlugin

import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.rest.common.CustomEndpointDelegate

import groovy.json.JsonBuilder

import groovy.transform.BaseScript

import javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap

import javax.ws.rs.core.Response

0 votes
Jonny Carter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

Think you could include the whole code block, imports and all?

Suggest an answer