Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

NextGen - Assign User Stories to Sprint in another Project

I am trying to assign user stories/tasks in one next-gen project (say project abc) to a sprint running in another next-gen project (say project xyz). Within the user story page (in abc) I could see the sprint name (from xyz) listed and hence assigned it without any issues.

However the issue is, even after assigning the user story/task (from abc) to the specific sprint (in xyz), I don't see any of them listed/visible when I go into xyz project's sprint. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 31, 2019

The only option would be to create a classic scrum board based upon a filter that would capture the two projects as desired by your requirements. This means you run your sprints ‘outside’ of the project. But it will work. 

This Works :) Thank you ! 

Like Jack Brickey likes this
0 votes

Hi @Joseph Joy ,

As far as I know, issues cannot cross the Project(board) in the next-gen projects, which means that the sprint can only belong to the only Project.

I'm not sure how the cross-sprint Issues are implemented. Are the sprint names in the two projects the same, in fact they are different sprints?

Suggest an answer