Next Gen Done - Tick vs Non-tick

Andy Smith April 26, 2019

Hi, 

I my Next gen project I have some tasks ticked and some not even though the status is Done? The non-ticked ones are not clearing off after 14-days. Why is this and how can I correct?

jira-done.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Smith April 26, 2019

Hi. None of these are Epics. We've used icons to define different issue types. In the screenshot, one purple icon is ticked, the other is not.

Thanks, 

Andy 

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2019

Thank you for your answer, Andy.

Can you confirm if the tickets which you can reproduce the problem were imported from a different project or from an external system (JSON, CSV)?

Have you configured any different feature for these specific tickets?

I was not able to reproduce such behavior in my test instance, so the information above can help us to reproduce it and better identify where is the lack, understanding why it is happening.

If you didn't have anything in mind that might differentiate these tickets from the others, I suggest you open a standard support ticket so we can have a closer look in this problem:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Andy Smith April 29, 2019

I have managed to remedy the problem. I think this is caused by tickets being marked as Done before being added to the board. As its not gone through the workflow I don't think it stamps a resolution date. Once i moved it to an in progress step and back to Done, the ticket was ticked. I now expect these to come off the board once the 14-day rule is hit.

Thanks,

Andy

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2019

Hello Andy,

I hope you are having a nice day.

Per your screenshot, it seems the issues which are not ticket are Epics. Is it correct?

Can you confirm if the child issues of the Epics are properly added to the Done column too?

Let us know how this is configured.

Suggest an answer