New workflows not showing up

I'm trying to create my own workflow. I go to the Admin -> Issues -> Workflows page and click copy on an existing workflow. Give it a name and click copy. 

When I go back to the workflows page it's not there. Can't see it under active or inactive list. When I try to create another one with the same name it says I can't because there's already one with that name. 

Where do these workflows disappear to? I've created a few different ones and they're no where to be found. Help!

I'm using self hosted 30 day trial. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

@Thomas DevinGo  down  at  the end of the window  you  will  see inactive workflow  you  will  find it.  if you  associate it in  a project  you  will  see it in  active workflows.

Best!

Okay I figured this out. You have to actually click on the "Inactive" title and it will display the inactive items. Otherwise it is hidden. This was extremely confusing because it wasn't clear you could click it.

@Thomas DevinIt is working  as designed is a kind of   separation  from  the active work-flows you  just  need to  check  there,  there is a reason  for in-active written  at  the  button of  work flows window.

Best!   

Okay cool! Makes more sense now that I can see them. Maybe there should be a little arrow or button that shows you that you can expand and contract those sections? Just a thought. Thanks for the help :)

@Thomas DevinIf you  think  so  you  could  create a suggestion  https://jira.atlassian.com/    and votes  needs to  be enormous for consideration.

Please mark  solution  as  accepted/vote  so that others  could  user.

Best!

This widget could not be displayed.

Okay so I just did an inspect on the inactive list in Chrome and the div with class "mod-content" had a display none. This must be a bug?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

77 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you