Need to raise a ticket with JIRA admin to know process on how to add new field

deeptim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2022

Hello ,

Need to raise a ticket with JIRA admin to know process on how to add new field in the current projects. Not able to raise any JIRA support ticket,as it keeps on saying "https://jira.eng.vmware.com/" is not a valid URL. 

I am not aware who the JIRA admin POC is to contact and know the process on how to get a new field added. 

Can anyone please help in directing me to the right POC/DL to take this forward?

Thanks,

Deepti

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I think you are asking the wrong people.  We're a community of people here to talk about Atlassian stuff, but we know less about your specific Jira than you do.  We're certainly not the administrators of your systems!

You will need to ask the admins of your systems.  If you don't know who they are, ask the people who are asking you to use those systems, or the people who gave you access, or the people who have directed you to an unreachable system.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events