Need to display comments in JIRA list

Saurav Mukherjee December 21, 2021

I have a filter

project = ABC AND Program = xyz AND (assignee in (membersOf(xxx-xx-xxxxxx)) OR reporter in (membersOf(xxx-xx-xxxxxx))) AND resolution = Unresolved

I am getting result with the filter. Here I want to display the latest comment and the person's name who has give the comment.

Please anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hello @Saurav Mukherjee 

Welcome to the community, this is not possible by default you need an app to achieve this

Here is an open request for that, you can vote, also there is a list of apps you can use.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-2734

"Meanwhile, there are free and commercial third-party apps that extend Jira to display the last comment in Issue Navigator. Solutions listed below are available from the Atlassian Marketplace for Server deployments:

"

BR, Olga 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

And here is the Cloud version of the request- JRACLOUD-2734 . I don’t suspect that this will get implemented TBH. What I have done on some projects is to use a “latest status” custom text field and ask the team to keep it updated. I then can display this field on my filtered list on dashboards.

Like Olga Videc likes this

Suggest an answer