Need to change the address on the invoice

Dan Sallai December 2, 2018

Instead of myself my company pays for Jira Core since last month. I have changed the credit card from my personal one to the company one, but forgot to change the billing address. So now the monthly fee is paid with the company credit card but the invoice shows my personal name and address which is not good.

I have changed the billing address from my personal data to the company data now and downloaded the invoice again but the invoice contains the old address which is my personal address. how can I get an invoice for the company for last months payment?

1 answer

0 votes
Vinu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2018

Hi @Dan Sallai

Welcome to the community!

Though I was not in the exact situation, I did once try to book for a ACP certification with my company's credit card and I forgot give the company address in the invoice. So the invoice had my address and name on it. however I found the option under my purchases to generate a receipt. Clicked it and gave the company address and it gave me a receipt copy.

You can try to get the same. Else you might have to mail Atlassian to get this sorted out.

However lets wait if any of our folks here have a better idea.

Novy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2019

Hi @Dan Sallai,

Could you raise a ticket through our Contact us page: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing. We are more than happy to assist you on how to update your November invoice.

Cheers,

Novy

Suggest an answer