Need to JQL Query which returns the issues which got created since yesterday. on Monday needs to return issues since Friday

srinivasa_pudi June 3, 2015

Please add any details that might help us help you.

Need to JQL Query which returns the issues which got created since yesterday. on Monday needs to return issues since Friday(Friday,Saturday and Sunday).

1 answer

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2015

You can use following query, depending on when your week starts (some places on Monday some on Sunday) you need to change the offset for startofWeek

created > startofDay(-1) or (created > startofWeek(-3d) and created > startofDay(-3))

Edit: Had to put in an additional condition for the Startof week part: (created > startofWeek(-3d) and created > startofDay(-3))

srinivasa_pudi June 4, 2015

If I run the above query on Today(Thursaday) 4th June.. The query is returning issues from 1st June mean since Monday.

So I can say query is not working it has to provide me only issues since 3rd June!

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2015

Yep, you need to add in the second part created < startofWeek() so complete query should be: created > startofDay(-1) or (created > startofWeek(-3d) and created > startofDay(-3) and created < startofWeek()) Note it will return on Tuesday issues created on Saturday or Sunday and on Wednesday issues created on Sunday in addition to the ones from the day before, but are there issue created on weekend.

Suggest an answer