Need help with JIRA user story integration with Testlink (test management tool)

syed ferhan February 19, 2018

Hi,

I was able to integrate testlink and Jira  successfully. I am now able to create a bug in Testlink and the same reflects on Jira.

I need similar integration for Jira user stories/requirements with TestLink. 

Is it possible? If yes could you please guide me how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Syed

4 answers

0 votes
Andlib Siddiqui May 12, 2022

Hi All 

Can i integrate testlink and Jira ?

0 votes
Elango Sugumaran April 1, 2020

Hi Syed.. Could you help integrate testlink and Jira successfully, create a bug in Testlink and the same should reflect on Jira.

0 votes
jothi seetha July 16, 2019

Could anyone please let me know the solution for this. I am also looking to link the test case from test link to jira user stories. Your help is much appreciated.  Thank you. 

Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2019

Testlink connects to Jira via the REST API. This question should be asked of Testlink, not Jira. 

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2018

This would be a Testlink question, as the functionality comes from there. Testlink simply manipulates the Jira REST API when configured.  It does beg the question, though.  Why would you be opening anything but bugs from a testing tool? I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't possible, since it doesn't seem to be something that most people would do.

syed ferhan February 20, 2018

Hi Dev, I will put the question in this way..

I am using JIRA for User Stories and using TestLink for Test management( writing test cases for each JIRA user story).

I want to know is there a way to link JIRA user story to TestLink test case/ test suit.

Can I generate a link in JIRA that can take me to TestLink test case/test suit.

Divya Chitti August 30, 2018

Hi Syed, have you resolved this?

regards,

Divya

Franco Martin Ferreira June 18, 2019

Need to know if it was resolved.I'm facing same issue. Thanks!

Prachi Garg July 12, 2021

Does anybody receive the solution of this problem?

i need to link Testlink Test cases with Jira user stories along with Bug (Created from Testlink) should reflect as sub task under users story..

Is it possible? If yes could you please guide me how to do it?

Suggest an answer