Need help for email unlocks on my domain

danielphoenix June 16, 2024

Not receiving verification emails from atlassian to my domain phoenixbc.com? Is anything getting blocked from the atlassian side?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2024

Hi Daniel,

You need to submit a support ticket to Atlassian to see if the email address is on their Suppression list.

My issue is that I am supposed to be the site admin, but I can't send a support request because it says only the site admin can do so. I am trying to "accept" the invite to be the admin, but not getting the emails.

My bigger issue is the fact that I cannot add anyone to my confluence project anymore, even through we are using the free tier for up to 10 users. I feel like I need to add Jira Service Management, as I set up everything a few years ago. The admin page doesn't show anything under Products. It could also be due to me not accepting the invite.

Feels like I'm in a catch 22. Is this due to me being on the free tier?

edit:  Figured it out. I had two separate sites and I was the admin of the wrong one

Like John Funk likes this

retracted

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2024

Very good - glad it is done.

Suggest an answer