Need Bepa tool access

Sumit Kumar May 8, 2020

Hello Team,

I have one user who need access of Jira Bepa tool, please help me out how she get access on this tool. I will be very thankful to you please assist.

Thank you

4 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2020

We're a community of people who use Atlassian stuff.  Most (probably all except you) have no idea what your Bepa tool is.

You'll need to talk to the admins of this Bepa tool.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2020

I think you are missing the point - we, the community, have less access to that tool than you do.  We're a global community, not your owners or admins. 

We have no idea if anyone else who uses that system is active here.

You need to talk to the owners or admins of that system.  We can't know who they are.  You will need to ask colleagues or other users of that system if you don't know who to ask.  Maybe ask the person who is asking you to use it, or the person who gave you the account?

Sumit Kumar May 9, 2020

Thank you for your assistance

0 votes
Sumit Kumar May 8, 2020

I have no contact number to contact the administration, please help me to share JIRA Bepa tool adminstartion contact number.

Thank you

Suggest an answer