Navigation issue in new jira cloud UI

krishna February 5, 2020

I am using atlassian navigation extension.My add-on comes under Apps section but i am not able to see all menus of my add-on as per new jira cloud ui. Only main menu comes under apps sections other items still coming on left. So, what change should i need to do from my side. ?

issue .png

2 answers

0 votes
Samuel Bar April 13, 2020

Hi @Matt Tse ,

The Atlassian navigation extension is not working anymore and I do not see under my user preferences that I can enable the new navigation.
What needs to be done in order to have the new navigation?

Thanks,
Samuel Bar

Matt Tse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2020

Hi @Samuel Bar ,

We have no active team members working on the Atlassian navigation Chrome extension as we are now focused on building and rolling out the real thing :) 

We're still in the process of gradually rolling this out. At the moment, the new navigation is available to roughly ~5% of our customers. If there is a use case for you having the new navigation sooner, please reach out to our support team.

Cheers,

Matt

Like Samuel Bar likes this
Samuel Bar April 14, 2020

Thanks!

0 votes
Matt Tse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2020

Hi Krishna,

Did you sign up for our Early Access Program to receive the new navigation? If so, please disable the Atlassian Chrome extension as there is a known issue that may make it not compatible with the official build.

Cheers,

Matt

krishna February 19, 2020

Thanks @Matt Tse

Suggest an answer