• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Navigation issue in new jira cloud UI

I am using atlassian navigation extension.My add-on comes under Apps section but i am not able to see all menus of my add-on as per new jira cloud ui. Only main menu comes under apps sections other items still coming on left. So, what change should i need to do from my side. ?

issue .png

2 answers

0 votes
Matt Tse Atlassian Team Feb 14, 2020

Hi Krishna,

Did you sign up for our Early Access Program to receive the new navigation? If so, please disable the Atlassian Chrome extension as there is a known issue that may make it not compatible with the official build.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi @Matt Tse ,

The Atlassian navigation extension is not working anymore and I do not see under my user preferences that I can enable the new navigation.
What needs to be done in order to have the new navigation?

Thanks,
Samuel Bar

Matt Tse Atlassian Team Apr 13, 2020

Hi @Samuel Bar ,

We have no active team members working on the Atlassian navigation Chrome extension as we are now focused on building and rolling out the real thing :) 

We're still in the process of gradually rolling this out. At the moment, the new navigation is available to roughly ~5% of our customers. If there is a use case for you having the new navigation sooner, please reach out to our support team.

Cheers,

Matt

Like Samuel Bar likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you