My "Resiste Sprint 17" keeps repeating

Michael Remijan April 9, 2024

I have an interesting problem with sprint numbers. Whenever I create a new sprint in my RESISTE project, Jira keeps creating "Resiste Sprint 17" all the time as the name of the new sprint. I didn't notice this at first so I had 2 sprint 17's. I manually changed the next one to "Resiste Sprint 18" thinking that would fix the problem. But once I completed 18 and create a new sprint, Jira again decided to name it with the number 17. So any thoughts on this?

1 answer

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

Hello, Good day. I believe the sequence number is not in order for this board. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/sprint-ordering-in-agile-reports-dropdown-lists-and-backlog-page-1235852980.html. How many sprints have been created on this board so far ?

Michael Remijan April 10, 2024

Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

What happens when you create two new sprints on the same board ?

Michael Remijan April 11, 2024

My active sprint number rigth now is 19. After I created a few new sprints it eventually created sprint 20 by itself. So I guess it worked itself out.

Like Mohanraj Thangamuthu likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events