My google chrome can not show JIRA issue comment history ?

Alex Xu July 14, 2021

My google chrome can not show JIRA issue comment history ?

but Microsoft IE can see it , any one know what setting in Google chrome need be tweaked ?

or other reason?

Thanks 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Xu July 14, 2021

@Bryan Trummer  Thanks a lot , I restarted PC and cleared cached , it works now

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

Glad this resolved your problem! If you could either accept my or Jack's answer as we both said the same thing, that will help others find a resolution when they are searching the community when having the same issue!

Thank you!

0 votes
Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

Hello @Alex Xu  - You may want to try making sure that Google Chrome is up to date. I would also try viewing the ticket in incognito mode to see if the comments appear. If so I would suggest clearing your browser cache.

Hopefully this helps out.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

It should work. Maybe it’s just a recent interop issue. Are you on the latest version of chrome? Try clearing your cache.

Suggest an answer