My epics and user stories have different work flow. Sprint board is using Epic wf i need it to use

Marsha Thompson December 11, 2020

So I don't own the project but I a as setting up our teams sprint board.  The epics have one workflow and the stories have a different one.  Everything appears to work as expected except when I was configuring the columns I can't see the stories workflow.  I tested and once I move the status of the story from open to inprogress it drops out of my board.  Can this be overcome so I can use it for tracking my stories?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2020

Dear @Marsha Thompson 

most probably you mapping of "issue statuses" to "columns" is broken. Go to Configure Board and the columns tab and have a look if there are unmapped statuses.

If this is not the case, double check your board filter, that it doesn't exclude issues.

So long

Thomas

Thanks.  That helped me realize my issue is a different problem.   I'm going to open a new question after I finish testing

It was the filter.  It filtered out the status for the tasks.   (I copied some one else's board to start and missed that)

Suggest an answer