My avatar changing doesn't work on google chrome browser

Rostislav Shmatko July 31, 2017

I've changed my avatar and restart the browser, but it still was opened just for, but not for my collegues. After 10-15 minutes I didn't see my new avatar as well, just the blue standard picture, that was before

2 answers

0 votes

Does anybody know, how to contact the technical support ?

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2017

This really sounds like a browser issue - what browser are you using? Are your colleagues experiencing the same issue and also cannot change their avatars? I know you said you reset your browser, but have you cleared your browser cache, as well?

If you aren't the JIRA admin for your site, I'd reach out to that person first to see if they can help you. If you are the JIRA admin, you can always go to support.atlassian.com for technical support and troubleshooting.

Rostislav Shmatko August 2, 2017

I've tried to change my avatar using google chrome and opera as well, so I guess, no doubts, there are something else, that is wrong.

And, of'course, I have cleared my cache, as well.

I asked my JIRA admin for help, but he can't do anything as well.

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

I've just changed my avatar and a hard reset (CTRL F5) refreshed it successfully using Chrome

It doesn't help, man. I still can't change it

Suggest an answer