Multi-screen cURL transition

Another few months have gone by, and I still don't see a way to use the REST API to perform certain types of automation. I'm looking into ways to use cURL to transition through multiple pages (think moving a JIRA issue from one project to another), but the only page I've found seems to be dated and doesn't work any longer.

Is there anybody out there that has this working in some type of cURL-driven scripted environment? I can't spawn out to Selenium or WebDriver or such just to perform this one task, and there has to be a way to do it - I just can't find it via the documentation.

Any suggestions appreciated!

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Guess it is not possible using REST. Move issue is a bit complicated, values are so much based on the destination project.

So...no, we don't have a way using cURL / WGET to transition through multiple screens yet. *sigh*

Just checkin'...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

23,358 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you