Monday import

Rahul Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

Monday.com import not working is it false announcement ... ?

Monday import announcement 

Jira-0207.png

3 answers

0 votes
Rahul Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

@John Funk @Pavel Junek Can any one give me video if i am missing something 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2024

Hi Rahul - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You need to go through the Create Project process.

Click projects menu option in the top nav bar and select Create project.

Click on Work management option on the left side. 

Then click the Import data to a new project link on the upper right. 

Then you can select monday. 

Rahul Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2024

Hi @John Funk  It is not working when i click on import data as mentioned in the article i get a page where no monday.com option is there after clicking import data... Or give me reason why trello option is mentioned to import project but not monday.com  

Jira-0207.png

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2024

You did not follow my instructions. Please follow exactly as I have provided.

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2024

Hi Rahul,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

You can check Import data directly from monday into business projects - Atlassian KB article.

Pavel

Rahul Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2024

Hi @Pavel Junek It is not working when i click on import data as mentioned in the article i get a page where no monday.com option is there after clicking import data... Or give me reason why trello option is mentioned to import project but not monday.com  

Jira-0207.png

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2024

Hi Rahul,

As Jack writes, it works. But it only works for creating a new project:

monday4.pngmonday3.pngmonday2.pngmonday1.png

Rahul Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2024

Hi @Pavel Junek This is what i get when i press create project 
1. No option Made for you 
2. No option like Import data to a new project ... see screen shot ...

The only option i get at bottom to import data which take me to first screen shot posted in starting.

Jira-0207-2.png

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2024

Aha, the problem must be in the permissions for Jira administration. I have Org Permission. What level of Jira administration do you have set?

Rahul Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2024

I have almost all the permission to perform. Even my CEO with ORG permission is not able to see the option which you are showing in your screen shot. My is cloud jira ...
Jira-0307.png

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 3, 2024

Hi Rahul,

That's weird. Maybe try to check if you are eligible for "Bulk change". If so, I can't think of where the problem is. You can still try contacting Atlassian support directly.

Rahul Mishra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 3, 2024

Thanks Pavel 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders