Missing transition buttons

Hi, we have an issue with the status transition buttons on JIRA. I am an administrator and I have the permissions to change the status but the buttons are missing since yesterday. When I try to change the status of tasks created today or yesterday, I cannot as there are no buttons. I can manipulate older tasks so the issue seems to exist only for tasks created this week. We tried to run the integrity checker and it seems to work well. Yet we get indexing errors.

Could you help resolving the issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

The integrity checker should find and fix those though. 

What are the "indexing errors" you're seeing?

Hi guys and thanks much for the help!

It turned out the issue was related to no free space on one of the disk partitions. The database backups and the temp files for the re-indexing of the database were saved on the same disk partition. Several days ago the disk was full at 100% so it was impossible to save the temp files and because of that the database was working with errors. So we had to free space for re-indexing to be done successfully and all issues were resolved.

Thanks again smile

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

176 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you