• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Missing sprint

Hi,

We closed our Construction Sprint 1 yesterday but it just then disappeared from Backlog view, along with those stories assigned to it. Looks more like the whole sprint, including stories in it, were deleted ....

Can someone help to bring the sprint back?

This is my backlog URL -

https://securityiam.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=2&projectKey=ISAM&view=planning.nodetail

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Candy Yi,

You can find the completed sprint in the sprint report and restart it.

Jira Software lets you reopen sprints that have been previously closed. This is a handy feature when:

• You've mistakenly completed the wrong sprint
  • You've completed the correct sprint, but you completed it too early

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/reopening-a-sprint-785332001.html?_ga=2.171548448.1273543228.1532497322-1369703948.1529720906

Hi Team,

I am missing a sprint tab to create a sprint under my story tab even though I'm the admin.

Hi @Ollie Guan_携程 , Seems your response is for reopening a Sprint. I am facing the same issue that @Candy Yi  is facing. I rightfully closed the sprint but it has just disappeared from backlog view as if it was deleted. All the Sprints closed before this are still on the view and just the last one missing. Can anyone help?

Hello, I correct myself. Reopening the Sprint brought it back to the backlog view. Seems the old Sprints were not properly closed and that is the reason it still appeared in the view. Thanks.

Like Ollie Guan_携程 likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you