Missing sprint

Candy Yi July 25, 2018

Hi,

We closed our Construction Sprint 1 yesterday but it just then disappeared from Backlog view, along with those stories assigned to it. Looks more like the whole sprint, including stories in it, were deleted ....

Can someone help to bring the sprint back?

This is my backlog URL -

https://securityiam.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=2&projectKey=ISAM&view=planning.nodetail

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2018

Hi @Candy Yi,

You can find the completed sprint in the sprint report and restart it.

Jira Software lets you reopen sprints that have been previously closed. This is a handy feature when:

• You've mistakenly completed the wrong sprint
  • You've completed the correct sprint, but you completed it too early

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/reopening-a-sprint-785332001.html?_ga=2.171548448.1273543228.1532497322-1369703948.1529720906

Tom Jojo September 29, 2018

Hi Team,

I am missing a sprint tab to create a sprint under my story tab even though I'm the admin.

Like Nicholas Straw likes this
Beatrice Glienke October 17, 2023

Dear @Ollie Guan ,

I just faced a similar Issue. Sprint "disappeared" from Board. 

With you help I know found it was closed and could reopen it.

Thanks, made my day!

Best,

Beatrice

Like Ollie Guan likes this
0 votes
Tom Jobie John February 5, 2020

Hi @Ollie Guan , Seems your response is for reopening a Sprint. I am facing the same issue that @Candy Yi  is facing. I rightfully closed the sprint but it has just disappeared from backlog view as if it was deleted. All the Sprints closed before this are still on the view and just the last one missing. Can anyone help?

Tom Jobie John February 6, 2020

Hello, I correct myself. Reopening the Sprint brought it back to the backlog view. Seems the old Sprints were not properly closed and that is the reason it still appeared in the view. Thanks.

Like Ollie Guan likes this

Suggest an answer