Missing basic search / advanced search bar

Michael Hsu September 24, 2018

I used to use this link https://xxx.atlassian.net/issues/?jql to get to a page that included the basic search bar where you could select project, issue type, etc or switch to the Advanced search and insert JQL.

However, now I've noticed the search bar is missing which makes searching impossible. Anyone else notice this?

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin September 24, 2018

check here for updates, i think

i believe they're aware and are working on a fix

2 votes
Celeste Dwyer September 24, 2018

Yes, I am unable to use JQL or even the basic search. It is really making my work much more cumbersome. We've also lost the ability to go to the next issue from an issue that was accessed by a search. 

0 votes
Celeste Dwyer September 27, 2018

It's back for me!

0 votes
Yuriy Koshkin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2018

Can confirm. Same issue is happening. No one in the company including admins doesn't see advanced search. Exceptions are showing in the console.

Uncaught TypeError: i.isFullScreenIssueVisible is not a function
at Object.isFullScreenIssueVisible (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:3185)
at Object.JIRA.DevStatus.documentReadyInit (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&globalSidebarEnabled=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=true&sd_operational=true:1188)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&globalSidebarEnabled=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=true&sd_operational=true:1188)
at j (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:76)
at Object.fireWith (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:77)
at Function.ready (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:65)
at HTMLDocument.Q (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:75)

Uncaught (in promise) Unable to load bridge "jira/globalnavigator/sidebar/bridge

0 votes
Jared Praino September 24, 2018

Same problem, looking forward to a hot fix!

0 votes
Ariadne Quintero
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2018

Same problem here!!!

I am not being able to search anything with my filters!

0 votes
Frank Koehl September 24, 2018

I am seeing this issue as well. Just spent the last hour digging through permissions to make sure someone on our team didn't accidentally turn something off.

This also seems to affect management of Issue Filters. Previously, I could follow the instructions here to create filters:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/saving-your-search-as-a-filter-764478344.html#Savingyoursearchasafilter-managing_filtersManagingyourexistingfilters

The “Manage Filter” option described is not available.

Suggest an answer