Missing Danish characters ind JIRA-Software Cloud

Flemming Kjær Vibjerg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2018

In our JIRA solution (Cloud Software) we have intill yesterday all Danish characters as æ, æ and å. But suudenly it has changes to speciel-characters. In system settings the solution is still set to Danish and Denmark so i dont understand why it suddenly changed. Anyone knows what to do?

1 answer

0 votes
Syauqi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2018

Hi Flemming,

To better understand the issue, could you provide an example of the whole sentence for:

• Sentence of the original form
  • Sentence after Incident occurs

Also, isolating the issue further:

1. Where do you see this issue happening? (eg. description/comment section of an issue)
  2. Were there any changes at the system setting (eg. Administrative changes/Installed new add-ons..)
  3. Does the issue continues to re-occur or just happens to a particular ticket?

Cheers, Syauqi

Flemming Kjær Vibjerg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2018

Hi Ahmed!

You know i actually think it is because Atlassian is working on the feature which determines the standard language. Today it is suddenly in english despite that the standard language is set to Danish (Denmark). 

It happen in all titles and system related text as "Search in Jira" and explanations to system settings. I have no problems in issues. All Danish characters work okay here.

Under General configuration - Standard language i see an english text which says "This feature is currently in development" 

Right now i think i just will be patience and se if Atlassian fix this within the next week.

Suggest an answer