Migration of projects from one customer' JIRA to other customer's JIRA

Soňa Přílučíková May 10, 2019

Hello,

could you help me, how to migrate projects from one JIRA to other?

Thank you Soňa

2 answers

0 votes
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2019

Hi @Soňa Přílučíková,

you can find Atlassian's official response here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-migrate-projects-from-one-jira-cloud-application-to-another-779160766.html

In addition to that, you could use an issue sync app. You would need to manually migrate your project configuration to the target instance and use the issue sync app to synchronize all issues over.

I'm working for the team behind Backbone Issue Sync, but the other issue sync apps do the job as well.

Hope this helps,
Matthias.

Thank you

Soňa

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2019

Hello @Soňa Přílučíková 

Are you trying to migrate projects from Jira cloud to Jira cloud or from server to cloud or vice-versa.

Please share more details about Jira instances.

Yes for JIRA Cloud to JIRA Cloud.

Thank you

S.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2019
Like # people like this

Hello Tarun, 

in this article, they write only about backup of all Jira, I need to import only 2 projects.

How to do it?

Thank you 

S.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2019

Suggest an answer