Migrating from Clubhouse to JIRA

Tanya Maslach April 1, 2021

Hi everyone!

We previously used Clubhouse for s/w proj mgmt because the dev agency we used started us on it. 
We are migrating OFF clubhouse and want to bring all our cards/tickets over into a new JIRA instance (owned/operated by our inhouse team).

We could really use some help on the play-by-play for making that happen easily.
We are assuming (!!) Atlassian has considered this and made it simple! ;-)

Thank you so much!

Tanya

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

Hello @Tanya Maslach - it's possible to migrate from one service tracker to Jira. However, I don't want to say it's simple because that may depend on the data in your current tool 🙂 From a high-level process, you can export data to a comma-separated value (CSV) file and then import that file into your Jira Cloud applications. 

Below may be a helpful starting point for you and I wish you all the luck in migrating to Jira  đźŤ€ You have a great community here that is eager and happy to assist in any way we can!!

Importing data from a CSV file

Tanya Maslach April 1, 2021

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for helping out. Much appreciated.

Well, it sounds like it could be a "process" -- hoping that the import doesn't end up being too costly (losing lots of data from our Clubhouse instance).

Either way, I'll be back for help here should I need it! :-)

Thank you again.
Tanya

Like • Andrew Kendris likes this

Suggest an answer