Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Migrating Test Cases from TestFLO to Xray for Jira

Hello,

We've been testing Xray for Jira for a while now and we decided to migrate all of our TestFLO test cases to Xray.
Since our test are purely manual, we've decided to use "Xray Test case importer" feature but Xray for Jira only accepts a certain format in CSV as you can see in the screenshot

we've tried to Export TestFLO test cases with Xporter to match the format shown above but it didn't work! Even Jira export mecanism doesn't do the Job also !
we have more than 500 test case and it's impossible to rewrite all of them manual

Any suggestions PLEASE ? Advice? 

Thank you

2 answers

Hi @Padma Rodrigez ,

My name is Radek Cichocki, and I am the product owner of TestFLO.

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving our app, especially that we have great features coming.

Would you be willing to hop on a short, 15-minute call with me to share what's missing in TestFLO that you find necessary?

Regards,
Radek Cichocki

Hi @Padma Rodrigez,

Can you please tell me in which format you can export the Test cases in TestFLO?

And please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com ) so that we can request additional information and help further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you