You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I have a question regarding issue type migration. Here are the details:
- Migrate issue type A to issue type B
- IF issue type A's current status = Open, THEN migrate the status to 1st Review (this status is found within the workflow of issue type B)
Here is how I'm looking to approach this, but would like any advice before doing so:
- Copy the project workflow scheme --> edit the workflow scheme so that issue type A's workflow is now associated with the workflow of issue type B
- Apply the updated project workflow scheme to the project
Issue Type Migration:
- Search via JQL query for issue type A with status = Open
i.e. project = example AND issuetype = A AND status = Open
- Bulk update the result issues and update the status to 1st Review
- Copy the existing project issue type scheme --> modify to remove issue type A --> add issue type B to the scheme --> apply scheme to project
Does this approach make sense or am I completely off? Thank you for the help in advance!