It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Microsoft Dynamics Jira APi & Workflow

What and how can I make settings in the jira board so that Microsoft Dynamics and jira synchronize the necessary support tickets according to the following workflow?

I'm specifically asking here about Jira settings.
Is anyone familiar with it. You would be a huge help to me!

Here is the workflow:

Support request is sent to Mail support @ address.
This email is automatically generated as a request in the CRM-swervice board and, if the customer's email is known, attached to the customer
If the ticket is classified as a bug ticket and has been prioritized, a jira ticket should be automatically created on the support board. This should take over the prioritization.
After the bug ticket has been completed and the status "completed", the feedback should be sent automatically to the Dynamics service board that the ticket has been completed.

1 answer

Hello @Maria_Kühn

If Microsoft dynamics gives you scripting capabilities, you can then use jira REST API to create the issue from Microsoft dynamics:

https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-examples/ 

In jira when the issue is finished you can use add-ons such as scriptrunner or automation for jira to send a update back to Microsoft dynamics.

Let me know if you need more details 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you