Mattermost app cause an error after click on ops-bar buttons

Kaveh M Mehr April 13, 2020

Hi all

I have Installed "Herzum Amplifier for Mattermost" to have  communication between jira and mattermost.

When  i disable "Mattermost JIRA Issue Panel" module of this app there is not any ERROR

but also there is not any UI element on  issue page to send messages to Matttermost channels.

If i enable that module messaging features are available and cool BUT every click on any of Transition buttons cause an awful error

Error.png

then I should reload page and all things is right after reload

In log file i found a error message that is too short and ambiguous 

2020-04-13 13:43:57,832 http-nio-80-exec-14 ERROR jiraadmin 823x44670x1 2tip6o 172.XX.XX.XXX /secure/WorkflowUIDispatcher.jspa [c.h.p.mattermost.client.MattermostClient] :::::ATTACHMENTS HERE::::
2020-04-13 13:43:57,832 http-nio-80-exec-14 ERROR jiraadmin 823x44670x1 2tip6o 172.XX.XX.XXX /secure/WorkflowUIDispatcher.jspa [c.h.p.mattermost.client.MattermostClient] {"attachments": [

2 answers

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2020

Did you check directly with Herzum? It's an addon not that popular. We decided against it, because the new Mattermost Jira plugin is pretty much feature complete for us. Did you try it?

Best

JP

Kaveh M Mehr April 14, 2020

Hi

thanks for your reply

do you mean :

Mattermost Connector for Jira

I tried it before

Herzum is more flexible in notification configuration and Issue Channel related features

regards

Like # people like this
0 votes
Ruslan Shlain April 13, 2020

What version of Mattermost and Jira are you on?

hi

thanks for your reply

Jira 8.2.3

Mattermost 5.21.0

Ruslan Shlain April 14, 2020

Thank you. While we did not encounter this issue during out extensive testing, I would like to investigate further what you are experiencing. Can you please create a support zip file and send it to support@herzum.com - mention this post as well. Thank you!!!

Dear @Ruslan Shlain 

I Found that this error  disappears when i disable another app witch is an RTL UI app

I can not send that app to you now

I will negotiate to RTL UI app provider and send you root cause error as soon as possible

Regards

KMM

Ruslan Shlain April 15, 2020

Please keep us updated. Let us know how can we support you to make Amplifier for Jira successful in your organization.

Kaveh M Mehr May 18, 2020

Dear Ruslan_Shlain

I find the source of problem

your app derive page direction (rtl/ltr) from jira default langue so some problems occur.

If i can set the direction of you app in a config or properties file all problems will be resolved.

Is there any way to set the direction of your app?

Thanks

KMM

Ruslan Shlain May 18, 2020

I am following up on this. Will get back to you in a bit.

Like Kaveh M Mehr likes this
Kaveh M Mehr May 23, 2020

Dear Ruslan_Shlain

Do you find any solution to my problem?

Regards

KMM

Kaveh M Mehr May 30, 2020

Dear Ruslan_Shlain

What's  the matter?

Why you do not end any response to me anymore?

Regards

KMM

Suggest an answer