Make app home page the default Jira user home page

Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2019

Does anyone have a means of making a particular page the default home page for all users?

I'd like to make all users log into Structure (in this case) when they login.

API calls, update db queries, or making this the default setting for new users are all viable options as it's for one off load for a new implementation (and I can determine when users are loaded).

defaulthome.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

Hi, Jimmy.  I think the guidance you seek will have to come from Atlassian, or perhaps a Structure customer who's done this already.

That said, as always, let the support team here at ALM Works know if there's anything we can do to help you out from the Structure side of things.

It would also be great if you let us all know how you end up doing this. We can record it in our knowledge base for the next time it comes up.  

Best,

-dave

Dave Rosenlund [ALM Works]

Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

I'll keep you posted. It has to be stored in the db somewhere, since it's not a temporary thing.

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
0 votes
Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2019

There's an open JAC ticket:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-63497

but I'm still determined this can be done...

Suggest an answer