List of issues dissappears after issue modification

Hi,

my list of issues dissapears and I get the "No issues were found to match your search" message after any type of modification in an issue (start progression, for example)

• From any dashboard, click on Issue menu, select "My open issues" in Favorite filters.
  • Make any change in an issue
  • Right after the modification is commited, the "No issues were found to match your search2 appears.

The same happens with the "Reported by Me" filter. But not with custom filters...

Please help !

Thanks !

3 answers

0 vote

If you're changing data that drops things out of the filter results, this will happen.

I think you need to be specific about the modifications you are making and exactly what the filter is...

I'm not changing any data that drops things out of the filter results.

For example : select "My open issues", I have 106 results. In "Detail View", I take the first one, add a comment "test" and delete it immediately after.

The "No issues were found to match your search" message appears.

I'm in version 6.1.2

Exactly the detail I was looking for. You are absolutely right, this is totally incorrect behaviour. I've never seen it do that before, so I'm wondering if you have any warnings or errors in your logs happening when you repeat this test. Also, is it consistent? Happens repeatedly every time you edit issues from a filter?

It is consistent.

Users told me that this is something that happens every time (and this is what I see too), but it was not happening something like a week ago.

This behaviour is only happening with the two built-in queries : My open Issues and Reported by Me.

I am looking to grab the logs as soon as the IT team respond.

Thanks for your help !

Nothing new from me, I'd be curious to see what the logs say, but I think you might want to take this to Atlassian support - it really does sound broken.

This problem is still happening ? any toughts ?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,321 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot